This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
If you’ve been wracking your brains trying to come up with a fun activity for your wedding guests, you may want to consider a photo booth rental.
A photo booth rental costs about $1,500 for a full day, and you can get discounts for multi-day use.
Another cool thing about renting a photo booth is that you can use the photo strips for scrapbooking!
But using the photo strips for your scrapbook pages isn’t the only thing you can do with them. You can also use them in lieu of a guestbook.
What better way to do something fun with your wedding guests than to get a photo booth rental? If I’d had enough money to do this at my wedding, I certainly would have.
Here are 2 fun ways that you could use a photo booth at your wedding:
- Bring props for your guests to use. Think of things like funny fake mustaches, cute hats, wigs, and even feather boas — anything that will make for a good time.
- Bring costumes too. Think aprons or an old fashioned dress or two. Who knows, maybe your guests want to do more than just use a few props!
But what if you don’t have it in your budget to rent a photo booth? Well then, make your own photo booth!
Look how much fun these wedding guests had with a homemade photo booth:
More Fun Ideas For A Wedding Photo Booth
- DIY Photobooth Ideas
- Tips & Instructions For Photobooth In The Above Video
- Nerdy Props For Your Photobooth
- Best Photobooth Prop: The Mini-Whiteboard!
- Wedding Photobooth Ideas
- Photobooth Tips & Rental Guide
I enjoy helping women find clever ways to plan their weddings on a budget. My goal is to help you stay creative and save money at the same time! When I'm not writing, I enjoy spending time with my husband, reading, and creating 3D artwork & Native American beadwork.