This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
There are long veils, and short veils, beaded veils, and even veils with floral patterns.
Picking the right one to compliment your wedding dress doesn’t have to be a chore.
Here are 5 tips to keep in mind when choosing from all those wedding veils:
- Pay attention to the details on your dress. Choose a veil that matches those details.
- If your wedding dress has tiers, then choose a veil that has tiers also.
- If your wedding dress is a non-traditional one, you may want to go with a flower for your hair instead of a veil.
- When deciding on the length of your veil, make sure that your veil is not so long it covers up the beautiful details of your dress. If your wedding dress is of a simple design, then you can choose a longer veil.
- When your wedding dress has beadwork, consider a veil that has the same size and color of beads on it.
I enjoy helping women find clever ways to plan their weddings on a budget. My goal is to help you stay creative and save money at the same time! When I'm not writing, I enjoy spending time with my husband, reading, and creating 3D artwork & Native American beadwork.