There’s been no funnier movie since Old School, and those 2 guys together are a riot!
But then, you already knew that.
Well then, did you know that there are a number of interesting cameos in the Wedding Crashers movie?
For one, Christopher Walken…
Christopher Walken & Kevin Pollak: Hilarious!
While not actually a cameo in Wedding Crashers (he had a main role), it was hard for me to tell whether Christopher Walken was just spouting out lines himself off-the-cuff, or actually reading the lines from the movie. He’s just so dead-pan dry — which is completely hilarious — all the time!
All through the movie, I couldn’t help but wonder when they were going to slip in something about Frankenstein and marsupials.
Don’t know what I’m talking about?
Then you probably haven’t heard comedian Kevin Pollak‘s impersonation of Christopher Walken.
- Here’s the audio file of Kevin Pollak impersonating Christopher Walken on the Bob & Tom Show and on Conan O’Brien.
- Here are the top 10 Christopher Walken performances of all time!
- Here is Christopher Walken’s Full-Length Video for the song Weapon of Choice by FatBoy Slim where Walken is “air dancing” and flashing his all around smooth-as-silk dance moves.
…TOO too funny!
Senator John McCain Crashed… And Burned
Another interesting cameo was that of Senator John McCain.
It’s not a huge role, but it seems to be the center of some controversy:
- Senator McCain Stars in Boob Raunch Fest
- McCain on Breast-Laden Sexy Film: “I work with boobs every day.”
- Senator McCain Confused Over Criticism For ‘Crashers’ Cameo
Regarding McCain’s participation in the film, Wilson recently revealed on NBC’s “Today” show that he had “cold-called” the senator’s office and that McCain’s staff was extremely cordial and told him they would have an answer for him within minutes. In less than an hour Wilson received a call letting him know that McCain had agreed to the part. Prior to the movie’s release McCain was joking about the appearance, but now his staff appears to be engaged in some damage control. Source
Personally, I didn’t see anything wrong with Senator McCain’s role in this movie.
James Carville’s Wedding Cameo
Most notable: He brought his toothy grin to the party.
Here’s the scene featuring all 3: Christopher Walken, John McCain, and James Carville…
Our Review Of Wedding Crashers
Well, hopefully I’ve managed to whet your appetite for some Wedding Crashers fun…
And if you liked Wedding Crashers, then you’re probably a fan of Will Ferrell — who had a role in Wedding Crashers, as well as Old School (also mentioned above).