This page may contain affiliate links. In addition to sharing our personal experiences, we often write about products and services that we use ourselves or that we believe would be a helpful resource for you. To support our work, and remain a free website, we receive a commission from some of the links we share.
However, if you’re willing to have a simple wedding cake, then you can actually save a lot of money.
When you look at how wedding cake prices are calculated, you’ll see that you can still have a beautiful yet simple wedding cake by eliminating these 4 things:
- Silk or live flowers
- Filling in the wedding cake
- Wedding cake jewelry
- Square shape (round is cheaper)
Here are even more ways to save money on your wedding cake:
- How To Save Money On Your Wedding Cake
- Ideas From Brides Who’ve Saved Money On Their Wedding Cakes
- Ways To Save Money On Your Wedding Cake
- Simple Tips To Save Money On Your Wedding Cake
I enjoy helping women find clever ways to plan their weddings on a budget. My goal is to help you stay creative and save money at the same time! When I'm not writing, I enjoy spending time with my husband, reading, and creating 3D artwork & Native American beadwork.