Do you enjoy being creative? Maybe you’re a scrapbooker, a rubber stamper, or you make handmade cards as a hobby.
Whatever your particular artistic talents are, there are plenty of cool ways to put those skills to work to make wedding invitations yourself.
First, the advantages of making your own wedding invitations:
- It costs less. You will spend far less money making your own wedding invitations than if you go to a printer.
- You will have a treasured item to put in your scrapbook and view for the rest of your life.
- Your friends and family will have a beautiful keepsake to remind them of your special day for years to come.
- It’s just plain fun!
I’ll bet you’re just chomping at the bit to get started, right?
Here’s where you can get the materials to make your own wedding invitations:
So now you know why you want to make your own wedding invitations and where to get the supplies. You’re probably wondering how to make them. Here are lots of fun ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- 9 Hilarious Wedding Invitations That Simply Can’t Be Ignored!
- Tips, Techniques & Instructions To Make Wedding Invitations
- Instructions For Making Your Own Unique Wedding Stationery & Invitations
- 16 Tricks For Printing Wedding Invitations At Home
- Instructables: Step-By-Step How To Make Wedding Invitations
Some of my favorite things to write about are topics that have to do with living green, saving money, pregnancy, weddings, and dogs. When I’m not writing, I love to spend time with my husband, read, create 3D artwork and Native American beadwork.