This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Want to skip the expensive wedding invitations and make your own instead?
Do you enjoy being creative? Maybe you’re a scrapbooker, a rubber stamper, or you make handmade cards as a hobby.
Whatever your particular artistic talents are, there are plenty of cool ways to put those skills to work to make wedding invitations yourself.
First, the advantages of making your own wedding invitations:
- It costs less. You will spend far less money making your own wedding invitations than if you go to a printer.
- You will have a treasured item to put in your scrapbook and view for the rest of your life.
- Your friends and family will have a beautiful keepsake to remind them of your special day for years to come.
- It’s just plain fun!
I’ll bet you’re just chomping at the bit to get started, right?
Here’s where you can get the materials to make your own wedding invitations:
So now you know why you want to make your own wedding invitations and where to get the supplies. You’re probably wondering how to make them. Here are lots of fun ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- 9 Hilarious Wedding Invitations That Simply Can’t Be Ignored!
- Tips, Techniques & Instructions To Make Wedding Invitations
- Instructions For Making Your Own Unique Wedding Stationery & Invitations
- 16 Tricks For Printing Wedding Invitations At Home
- Instructables: Step-By-Step How To Make Wedding Invitations
I enjoy helping women find clever ways to plan their weddings on a budget. My goal is to help you stay creative and save money at the same time! When I'm not writing, I enjoy spending time with my husband, reading, and creating 3D artwork & Native American beadwork.