This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
If you’re not really sure where to start then you’ve come to the right place.
A spring wedding is not as difficult to plan for as you might think.
In fact, planning for a spring wedding can be really fun, easy, and relatively simple as long as you know what to do.
A few of my favorite ideas for planning the perfect spring wedding are:
- When choosing your wedding theme, consider selecting a favorite spring flower for the theme. A few examples would be: buttercups, daffodils, and irises.
- Consider choosing contrasting colors such as sky blue and brown or lavender and lime green instead of the regular pastels. Just consulting a color chart can give you all kinds of ideas for color combinations that will work great for a spring wedding.
- Be prepared for inclement weather by having an alternate indoor location. Spring is notorious for its ever changing weather patterns; it can be sunny and warm one minute and pouring down rain the next.
- Consider having your caterer serve different kinds of lemonades instead of champagne or other drinks containing alcohol. Crisp, and cool drinks are perfect for a spring wedding. Also, this works especially well when there are also going to be underage minors at your wedding!
- Add a touch of color to your white wedding dress by adding a baby blue, pale pink, or mint green sash, or piece of jewelry such as a brooch pin.
- Choose eco-friendly wedding favors such as flower bulbs, seeds, or even small potted flowers or plants. In the case of the potted flowers you could also paint the names of the guests on the pots and then they can also be used as place settings.
I enjoy helping women find clever ways to plan their weddings on a budget. My goal is to help you stay creative and save money at the same time! When I'm not writing, I enjoy spending time with my husband, reading, and creating 3D artwork & Native American beadwork.