In writing about our personal experiences, we sometimes mention products or services that we use or recommend. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
Using the top 20 wedding dance videos as a guide, here are some wedding video production tips that will help you when making your own unique wedding video.
What follows are simply bullet points — things you might want to be aware of before you attempt to make a wedding video yourself:
- Which music will you use? You may need to get copyright permission first.
- If your wedding dance video goes viral, you could make some money from it!
- If you’re going for a more low-key approach, then you may want to focus on preparing for your first dance at your wedding.
- You don’t have to choose a Top 40 hit song for your wedding dance video. Here are some unusual first dance song ideas for your wedding.
- Most of us aren’t experts at choreographing dance moves. See how to choreograph your own wedding dance video. If you’re incorporating hip hop dance moves, these tips for learning an 8 count choreography might help.
- How much dance space do you need for your wedding reception, anyway?
- Your wedding dance video could be just as unique while focusing on some more traditional dance moves, as well.
- See how to make your wedding dance video a viral video like those seen above.
- While just about any handheld video camera will do, you may want to hire a professional videographer for your wedding. Here’s how to find the right wedding videographer that fits your style.
- Here’s some advice for wedding videographers, along with a 6-part wedding video tutorial and 7 things that cause a wedding video to go viral.
I planned my own Destination Wedding and everything went off without a hitch — we got married barefoot on the beach in the Bahamas! I like to help brides-to-be find unique ways to do things that will ultimately save them time & money on their wedding. I write about "outside the box" wedding ideas that most people wouldn't think of! When I'm not exploring the latest wedding trends, you can find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).