In writing about our personal experiences, we sometimes mention products & services that we use or recommend. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
You’re probably trying to figure out how to save money on your wedding dress, right?
Fortunately, finding discount wedding dresses isn’t as difficult as you might think.
In fact, there are a few really easy ways to do so!
For starters, check out these ways to save money on your wedding dress.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Prices may vary from neighborhood to so look outside of the immediate local area.
- A simple gown will cost less than an elaborate one.
- Consignment shops often have great deals on wedding gowns.
- Rent a wedding dress, instead of buying one!
- Don’t buy your shoes at a bridal store; they’re too expensive there.
- Plain white satin shoes are often the cheapest option, and who’s going to see them under your dress?
- Ask a friend to make a wedding veil for you.
Even if you only follow one of those suggestions, you could dramatically cut the cost of your wedding dress.
More Ways To Find A Discount Wedding Dress
Here are some additional tips for finding discount wedding dresses:
#3 – Even Costco sells Kirstie Kelly wedding gowns now!
#4 – Many brides are choosing to sell their wedding dresses after the wedding. So be sure to check these bridal sites for buying & selling used wedding items.
For even more dramatic wedding dress savings consider these tips:
- Save Money on Your Wedding Dress
- TLC’s Discount Wedding Dresses 101
- How to Save Money on a Wedding Dress
- Get Your Wedding Dress For Less
- How To Find The Perfect Wedding Dress
- 6 Ways To Find A Cheap Wedding Dress
I enjoy helping women find clever ways to plan their weddings on a budget. My goal is to help you stay creative and save money at the same time! When I'm not writing, I enjoy spending time with my husband, reading, and creating 3D artwork & Native American beadwork.