The Knot is one of our favorite wedding sites.
If you’re planning your wedding and have some things to buy, be sure to check The Knot’s wedding shop first:
At The Knot, you’ll find everything from Beauty Essentials to Wedding Stationery.
You can shop by Brand, by Season, or by Boutique.
So, make a list and check it twice…
They’ve got everything you need for your wedding in these categories:
- Wedding Planning (books, shower planning guides, bachelorette party ideas)
- Wedding Invitations (print your own, buy fun stationery, even wedding postage stamps!)
- Wedding Ceremony Must-Haves (guest books, wedding toss, unity candles, ring bearer pillows & baskets)
- Clothing for the Bride & Groom (t-shirts & tank tops, underwear, PJs, robes, shoes)
- Gifts for your Bridal Party (bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents of the bride & groom, kids)
- Wedding Favors (cameras, decorations, tags, holders)
- Wedding Reception Must-Haves (cake toppers, serving sets, garters, centerpieces)
…and much more!
Even if you’re just gathering ideas for your own wedding at some point in the future, The Knot is always the best place to start.
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).